Friday, July 26, 2013

Eumundi Markets

I always love visiting the markets and am thrilled that I live not too far away from them now, so I expect to visit them more often.  This really is the place to find bamboo products (indeed there is much here about environment safe products) - and it is in the midst of quite a lot of bamboo growing properties as one can see driving into Eumundi.  There are great stands of bamboo on a hillside on the left as one leaves the highway.

My two Chinese guests are hard to satisfy and I was hoping that a stroll around Eumundi would take an hour or two, but it was short lived as they were keen to move on.

However, I did manage to find some great bamboo wares, and bamboo clothing though I have had to resolve to return to take a closer look at them.





One stall had a great display of bamboo bowls.  I spoke with the gent behind the counter briefly - and we shared stories of our love of bamboo products.

No comments:

Post a Comment